Thursday, November 1, 2012

Why I Write About My Health

Being healthy affects every other part of my life and it is so important that I blog about it so others can learn and benefit from my experience. Although I've never been a fast food "junkie," I haven't always been careful about what has gone into my body. I am now 65 and have lots of experiences under my belt, both positive and negative. My blog is designed to help those who are interested in helping themselves to improve and safeguard their health. It isn't for those who only want a doctor to tell them what to do. I personally have read enough to be of the opinion that I know my body best and that I, along with the guiding of the Holy Spirit, am fully capable of making decisions that will enable me to live a long and healthy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Thanks for taking the time to add your voice to the conversation.