Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Letter to My Health

I'm not particularly inspired on either of the topics for today's post, so I'll go for this one. I'm writing it more to my body than to my health as it is really my body that enables health. So in my mind, it is my body that is responsible for my health.

Dear My Own Health (Body),

Thank you so much for responding positively beyond my wildest dreams to the healthy natural supplements I put into you. Thank you for being the amazing creation of God that is able to create good health out of good food, good habits and good supplements.

I wish I had known the secrets to keeping you healthy when I was much younger.but I'm very happy I finally discovered them. I went so many years suffering from lack of energy, symptoms that caused me intense discomfort, grief and pain. I lost so much time that could have been spent more productively. How glad I am that you are in good health now at the age of 65. You're amazing!

What an awesome blessing it is to be able to get out of bed feeling rested and ready to tackle the challenges of the day! What a blessing to be able to do anything and everything I would like to do! Thank you that I can dig up a whole garden bed without a single sore muscle or creaky joint! Amazing, amazing, amazing!

How faithful God has been to direct me to all the natural and beneficial supplements I need to walk in health. Without health, all my other plans would be frustrated. I would not be able to function at top performance and accomplish God's plans for my life.

Awesome, amazing body! Awesome, amazing supplements! Awesome amazing health! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Thanks for taking the time to add your voice to the conversation.