Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Redesigning a Doctor's Office

One of the best ideas I know of for designing a doctor's office is to have a partition or separate entrance for sick patients as opposed to well patients. When my children were small, I once had occasion to take one of them to the doctor and I was very impressed by the fact that all the well (or non-contagious) children were received through one entrance and all the sick and potentially contagious children were received through a separate entrance.

How many times have you been to a doctor's office and been concerned about all the germs floating around in the waiting room? Having a way to keep this kind of separation, I believe is an excellent idea.

Sorry to make this post so short, but this is one topic I don't have real strong opinions about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Thanks for taking the time to add your voice to the conversation.