Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Never Be Overweight Again

That's quite a statement, isn't it? But its exactly what every overweight person wants to achieve. If you're among the overweight, you've probably tried just about everything out there to lose weight. And you've probably lost weight and regained it all again many times over. Although this has never been a personal struggle for me, it has been for my husband. So I have accompanied his struggles! It's my goal to direct you to resources to help you lose that excess weight in such a way that you will never be overweight again.

Granted, no one can do this for you. You're the only one who can control your own destiny in terms of eating habits and how those affect your weight and consequently your health. It will require eliminating junk, disciplining yourself, making better choices, etc. In turn, you will reap the rewards of good health and better quality of life. It is my prayer that you will reach your goal of never being overweight again.

I wish you all the best. And please feel free to contact me if I can help you in any way.

Sharon Reece

P.S. Since starting this blog my husband and I have discovered a system that works for every single person assuming they follow it as it was designed. You can check out that system here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Thanks for taking the time to add your voice to the conversation.